Ads

Header Ads

Kerala, a street singer hit by Covid-19, who is prepared to sell kidneys, liver

Kerala, a street singer hit by Covid-19, who is prepared to sell kidneys, liver


Ronald, 59,' is here in the state capital, a street performer. The Covid pandemic has pulled its blade out of its ordinarily hard-working existence and has opted to sell its kidney/liver to make its future path for itself and its distressing nephew.

This is what the two-wheeler publicity reads.




Ronald told IANS that he currently lives off his scooter that has been turned into his fortune-filled house. Ronald's He is also paralysed hip-down and he has a problem utilising one of his hands to compound his already terrible storey.

"This car is also my home because I don't have a house to sleep there. I made around Rs 700 by singing before the epidemic. But once Covid-19 hit, everything turned for the worse I don't have any revenue, " said Ronald.

He is from a seaside hamlet and his wife died five years ago.

"My daughter has gone with a Tamil guy and my only son is in prison. As my son's sibling needs renum transplants, I chose to sell my renal/liver in exchange because my son is not suitable. I want my renal transplant.

"I did rounds of hospitals here, but could not find any agents. " I thus decided to publicise on my car," Ronald added.

Hunger is his main concern, he claimed, and he needed to wait outside an office during the lock-down and then he would consume the remaining packet without realising that the workers were throwing their packets away. after eating, they were eating.

"I want to relocate to a little home with the money I am going to raise by selling my kidney, to see how I can get my son out of jail, and also to support my nephew," Ronald continued.

After he obtained some money from a weaver who heard his storey, he was able to purchase a cell phone.

"Nothing is possible without a mobile phone, therefore I paid Rs 1,300 for a mobile telephone after someone contributed Rs 2,000," Ronald stated and is now waiting for a 'buker,' to allow his life to continue.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.